2010年1月5日星期二

MNG ♥

Another rainy day~ Huhu! So nice to sleep....
Gosh~ im broke now coz juz spent more than RM200 today
Actually tomorrow is my bro's bday
So, as a GOOD sister, i shld buy him sumthg Hehe~
Hmm bought him a plaid clothing from Padini
It looks nice n simple but the price is oso very sui~ Haha..
Of coz, i tink i shld love myself more....
So, i bought myself a sling bag n cotton shirt from MNG ^^
Though the shirt is juz simple, but its so comfortable
I like cotton material, it makes me feel warm~
ErRr.. thats why im gonna be a poor lady this month ><
Plus, i've promised my colleague to shop wif her tis sat
Oh ya, and dye hair too~ HuHuUu...
But its ok, cny ma~ forgive me for keep spending :)


Juz a simple shirt as my office wear~



Love this~ ♥





3 条评论:

ZeSan 说...

I LIKE THE BAGGGG!! BUY AT WHR DE!?? AHAHA

薰衣草 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
薰衣草 说...

hahaha~ the bag is from MNG le.. actually still got other nice one but i wanted a sling bag for so long oredi thats why i bought it :) go thr see go thr see Hehe